The admission process works as follows:
- Take a tour: We give tours every day starting 10:00am by appointment. We accommodate walk-ins when possible. The tours generally last 20 minutes. Enrollment information will be given after the tour.
- Complete selection sheet and application package and return it with a $100 application fee.
- Upon completion of required paperwork, school will contact the parent and set up a mutually convenient time for a classroom visit. The duration of the visit is dependent on the child’s age.
- Parent Interview-this is a meeting between the Head of the School and prospective parents. Feedback and recommendations from the visit will be shared with parents.
- Decisions regarding acceptance and placement are made.
- Enrollment agreement must be signed and initial invoice paid.